architectural excellence. Each Classic community compliments the unique qualities of its setting. The firm takes great care to select locations close to good schools, employment centers, public transportation, commute routes, shopping and services. These are communities enriched by tradition, designed for the future, and backed by the builder's strong commitment to innovation.
Classic Communities, Inc. have won a series of national, regional, and local design and building awards, including the following:
- Gold Nugget Award of Merit for Best Mixed Use Project in 2005 (Classics at the Rose Garden)
- Gold Nugget Award of Merit for Best Attached Project for Sale in 2001
- Gold Nugget Award of Merit for Best Redevelopment or Infill Site Plan in 2000 (Classics at Burgess Park)
- "Gold Nugget" Award of Merit for Best Single-Family Home in 1999 (Classics at Burgess Park)
- "Gold Nugget" Award for Best Redevelopment or Infill Site Plan in 1997 (Classics at Hopkins Place)
- "Best in American Living" Platinum Award for Best Single-Family Detached Home between 1,501 and 1,800 Square Feet (Classic of Town Square)
- "MAME" Award for Best Architectural Design for a Detached Home Priced Between $250,000 and $400,000 in 1997 (Classics of Town Square)
- "Best in American Living" Grand Award for the Best New Community (Under 150 Units) in 1996 (Classics at Hopkins Place)
- City of Mountain View Mayor's Award in 1996 for the Classic of Old Town "project which preserves the character of the Old Mountain View Neighborhood" (Classics of Old Town)
- "Gold Nugget" Award of Merit for Best Cluster Housing Project (10 Dwelling Units or More Per Acre) in 1995 (Classics on the Circle)
- "Best in American Living" Grand Award for the Best Single-Family Detached Home Under 1,500 Square Feet in 1994 (Classics on the Square)
Contact The Boyenga Team Today!
Please feel free to browse through this site to explore Silicon Valley's finest neighborhoods. This comprehensive tool offers direct access to the latest properties for sale. Featuring extensive community information, consumer links, rentals, school information, free reports, answers to commonly asked real estate questions, and more, you will find everything about real estate within one easy source.
Contacting the Boyenga Team is the best way to learn more about various builder's in the real estate market. Feel free to call us at 650.947.4645, or send us an email by clicking here.
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of June 25th, 2019 at 11:55pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.