11561 Seven Springs Dr, CUPERTINO
Gorgeous 4 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Home in the Seven Springs Community. The Living Room has High Ceilings, Hardwood Floors and a Dining Area. The Kitchen has Beautiful Modern Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Recessed Lighting, Double Sink, Gas Cooktop and a Tile Floor. The Family Room has High Ceilings and a Fireplace. The Master Bedroom Suite has Vaulted Ceilings and Many Windows for Natural Light. The Master Bathroom has a Double Sink Vanity, Corian Countertop, Tile Floor and Tub/Shower Surround. There is a Skylight in the Upstairs Hallway. Inside Laundry with Washer & Dryer. Serene Backyard with BBQ area, a Pergola, Lawn area with sprinklers. The Seven Springs Community features a Club House, Pool, Tennis Courts and Well Maintained Common Area. Award Winning Cupertino Schools. Easy access to De Anza College, Walking Trails, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants and Hwy 85. Must See to Appreciate this one.
- MLS® #ML81757191
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,939
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1988
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentAl Moridi
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address11561 Seven Springs Dr
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95014
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 22nd, 2019 at 12:09am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.