234 Albion Ave, WOODSIDE
Located in central Woodside, just over one-half mile from the Woodside Village, the remarkable Hilltop House has been masterfully restored over the years retaining the integrity of the circa 1935 chateau originally designed by Gardner Dailey (of Filoli). Presiding on 3.4 acres, surrounded by manicured lawns and lush gardens, Hilltop House is a tranquil oasis spanning more than 10,600 sq.ft. The public rooms represent the romance and artisanship of the era with an emphasis on natural light and space for display of fine art. The palatial dimensions comprise 8 bedroom suites, including a sumptuous master suite and 2 staff quarters. The kitchen and bathrooms are beautifully appointed, a porte cochere recalls the homes early heritage, and a pool and tennis court add resort-inspired amenities. With a wonderful sense of country seclusion, yet just blocks to the Woodside Village, this legendary property is a world-class destination to call home.
- MLS® #ML81755906
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage10,690
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1935
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Drive Through, Parking Area, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofClay Roof, Tile Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter & Slab
- Listing AgentAlexandra Wilbur
- Listing OfficeWilbur Properties
- Address234 Albion Ave
- AreaCentral Woodside
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94062
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator (s), Warming Drawer
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, Radiant Floors
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of June 26th, 2019 at 10:55pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.