109 De Sabla Rd, HILLSBOROUGH
This estate has the classic charm of architect Angus McSweeney and was tastefully remodeled in 2019. The main home offers 6 bedrooms and 6.5 baths, open and gorgeously updated kitchen and living room, formal dining room, family room, sun room, yoga/exercise room, upstairs playroom/family room, laundry room and great room. Car enthusiasts will appreciate the garage with accommodations for 5 vehicles. The guest house offers an additional bedroom and bathroom plus it's own full kitchen, dining area and living room. The private and stunning backyard includes an expansive lawn, adorable playhouse, custom built pool, changing room, outdoor kitchen and pool pavilion complete with an outdoor gas fireplace and gas lanterns. Located in prime lower south Hillsborough with close proximity to popular downtown restaurants and shops. Families will love the award-winning Hillsborough City School District.
- MLS® #ML81755511
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,883
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1941
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Electric Door or Gate Opener, 5 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Mostly Level
- RoofWood Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Concrete Slab, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentJeri Richardson-daines
- Listing OfficeSequoia Realty Services
- Address109 De Sabla Rd
- AreaBrewer Subdivision/Upland
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94010
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator (s), Warming Drawer
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, More than One Heating Zone
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 16th, 2019 at 4:25pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.