505 S 13th St, SAN JOSE
Wonderful and charm-filled rare brick adobe home in highly desirable Naglee Park neighborhood! Huge open living room w/dramatic open-beam cathedral ceiling, solid oak floors, gas fireplace & doors that open to rear patio area. Totally remodeled kitchen w/knotty cherry custom cabinetry, SS Viking 6 burner 36 gas range, Bosch dishwasher, SS farmhouse sink and pull-out pantry. Incredible imported granite-slab counters, large open breakfast bar w/a leathered texture finish & vintage style pendant lighting, open to an intimate formal dining area. 2 spacious bedrooms with solid wood doors and 1 1/2 baths in 1350 square feet on a 4116 sqft lot. Many dual pane windows and solid oak floors throughout. Detached 2-car garage & cozy flagstone & paver patio area for outdoor's enjoyment. Newer HVAC. Great location, just blocks from SJSU, downtown dining & entertainment & close proximity to Caltrain, Shark arena & proposed new Google campus. Fantastic opportunity to own a truly amazing vintage home!
- MLS® #ML81755417
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,350
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1935
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Gas Hookup in Kitchen, Satellite Dish
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, Public Utilities
- GaragesDetached, Electric Door or Gate Opener, 2 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentFaris-taylor Team
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address505 S 13th St
- AreaCentral San Jose
- CitySAN JOSE
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95112
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of June 26th, 2019 at 10:55pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.