1621 Aletsch Way, MANTECA
Let your journey begin in this spectacular home that features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with over 2700 square feet and sits on almost 1/4 acre lot. A beautifully maintained home with stainless steel appliances, tile entry, kitchen and dining room. Engineered hardwood floors in living room, family room, upstairs hall and front bedroom. Second floor laundry room and loft area for the kids to hang out. RV access and storage shed in a nicely landscaped backyard with patio cover and ceiling fans for perfect outdoor entertaining. 3 car tandem garage with a roll up door to the backyard. Just a block away from Stella Brockman School and a short drive to Sierra High School. Within minutes to Highway 120 and the I-5 as well as the conveniently located Ace Train.
- MLS® #ML81754648
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,780
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, On Street, Tandem Parking, 3 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofTile Roof
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentCarolyn M. Cardoza
- Listing OfficeRealty1team
- Address1621 Aletsch Way
- AreaManteca North
- CountySan Joaquin
- Zip Code95337
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 21st, 2019 at 11:55pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.