467-495 Baxter Creek Rd, JANESVILLE
Retire the horse trailer and ride from the barn on this 80 acre mountain retreat to see the Sierra's finest example of an oak/pine transition zone with its wildlife, plants and scenery. Start your days at the large granite outcropping a pleasant walk from the house then mount up to ride for an hour or days on the Lassen or Plumas National Forest! Enjoy the handiwork of the Master Carpenter who designed and built this 2500 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with huge garage/workshop and finished bonus room above the garage. Open floor plan flows naturally to the kitchen with inviting island seating and easy access to the porches with their own unique geometry and gathering area. For quiet times, enjoy the view from the porch swing with that first cup of coffee and the morning sun. The kitchen has all the amenities a craftsman's wife would expect with rustic hickory wood cabinets and granite tile counter tops and the master bedroom of course has a walk in shower and walk in closet.
- MLS® #ML81754637
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,506
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built2010
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, 220 Volts in Kitchen, Gas Hookup in Laundry Area, Satellite Dish
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Propane On Site, Public Utilities
- Parking Spaces9
- GaragesAttached, Room for Oversized Vehicle, Workshop in Garage, 2 Car Garage
- ViewForest/Woods, Hills, Mountains, Ridge, River / Stream, Valley, Water, Water Front
- Lot DescriptionCorners Marked, Farm Animals (Permitted), Grade - Rolling, Grade - Varies, Hunting, Pond On Site, Views, Grade - Steep, Stream - Year Round, Grade - Hilly
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionWood Construction
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentJames Mccarthy
- Listing OfficeGold Run Realty
- Address467-495 Baxter Creek Rd
- AreaOther Area
- Zip Code96114
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Oven Range - Built-In, Gas
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, Central Forced Air - Gas, Propane, Stove - Wood
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Evaporative Cooler
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 16th, 2019 at 4:25pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.