54001 Eshom Valley Dr, BADGER
Eshom Valley Ranch is a unique 3775 +/- acre property situated between the approaches to both Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Ranch base elevation is roughly 3,500 feet above sea level. All homestead structures have been maintained and embody the essence of true midcentury ranch-style. Premier seasonal cattle grazing, family retreat and recreational property. The ranch features almost 7 linear miles of valley floor set up for rotational pasture grazing. The working cattle corrals include multiple sorting pens, a loading chute, and squeeze. It is the only set of corrals in the vicinity. Eshom Valley Ranch provides excellent recreational opportunities, and offers many pursuits for hunting and fishing enthusiasts. There are turkey, deer, boar, quail, coyotes and bear. Several lakes fed by year-round running Eshom Creek. The gently-rolling landscape is covered in ancient mountain oaks set among flat to rolling pastures. Ranch has 22parcels, 4wells, and partial Williamson Act.
- MLS® #ML81753510
- TypeResidential Lots and Land
- Sub-TypeAgriculture/Ranch Land
- UtilitiesElectricity - On Site
- ViewForest/Woods, Hills, Lake, Mountains, Panoramic, Pasture, Valley
- Address54001 Eshom Valley Dr
- AreaOther Area
- Zip Code93603
- Lot DescriptionFarm Animals (Permitted), Grade - Level, Grade - Rolling, Hunting, Private/Secluded, Views, Stream - Year Round, Agricultural Use, Pond On Site
- Listing AgentChris Bailey
- Listing OfficeCalifornia Outdoor Properties, Inc.
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of August 19th, 2019 at 12:40pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.