3200 Red Wolf Dr, CARMEL
A HAVEN OF IDYLLIC BEAUTY AND TRANQUILITY this old world, Mediterranean Villa sits as if carved from the very stone of its Point Lobos Ridge. Views of the Pacific Ocean, white waters of Point Lobos, redwood forests of Gibson Canyon wrap the home from east to west. You are reminded of the majestic surroundings with every window, every terrace, every balcony telling a different story. Architecturally crafted of plaster, limestone and hickory you are afforded a master suite with private library, fireplace, terrace and dressing room. A separate wing has two guest suites. An abundance of storage areas big and small, hidden closets, climate controlled wine room, lower guest suite, a home office or fifth bedroom, family room, kitchenette, a pool and, finally a guesthouse/barn greets you at the gated entrance.
- MLS® #ML81753496
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,354
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built2000
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Satellite Dish
- UtilitiesGenerator, Master Meter , Propane On Site
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesAttached, Electric Gate, Electric Door or Gate Opener, 3 Car Garage
- ViewCanyon, Forest/Woods, Ocean View, Ridge
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Varies, Views
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofTile Roof
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentWilliams & Tollner
- Listing OfficeCarmel Realty Company
- Address3200 Red Wolf Dr
- AreaLobos Ridge
- Zip Code93923
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Double, Oven - Electric, Oven Range, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingMore than One Heating Zone, Radiant Floors
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 15th, 2019 at 8:10pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.