7020 Valley Greens Dr 1, CARMEL
Welcome to SHANGRI-LA, enjoy a ONE LEVEL ZEN lifestyle here at Quail Lodge & Golf Club! Developed and built by Ed Haber in 1967 the community includes neighborhood houses and 2 condo associations. In 1969 the community received the American Institute of Architects-Sunset Magazine Western Home HONOR AWARD for Town house cluster SITE PLANNING. Designed & occupied by ASID Professional AWARD-WINNING INTERIOR DESIGNER! All GREEN DESIGN using recycled or sustainable products. We invite you to to own this professionally designed and maintained 2-bedroom, 2-bath, approximately 1,386 sqft corner lot property with phenomenal views of the Valley and Golf course. Easy access to Carmel Valley Road, to the Village and Carmel. Request your REALTOR schedule a private showing today!
- MLS® #ML81751943
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,386
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1967
- TypeCondo / Townhome
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- FeaturesCorner Unit
- GaragesCarport , Covered Parking, Golf Cart, Guest Parking
- ViewGarden/Greenbelt, View of Golf Course, Mountains, Water, Other Water
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Sloped Up
- RoofComposition Roof
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing AgentJr Rouse
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address7020 Valley Greens Dr 1
- Zip Code93923
- AppliancesMicrowave, Oven - Electric, Oven Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories1
Price Change History for 7020 Valley Greens Dr 1, CARMEL, CA (MLS® #ML81751943)
|Price Reduced (from $1,035,000)||$995,000||$40,000 (3.86%)|
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 23rd, 2019 at 4:11pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.