222 Thomas Dr, LOS GATOS
Gorgeously updated home with designer touches like crown molding, recessed lighting & arched doorways. Spacious living room features hardwood floors & sliding doors opening to backyard. Stunning kitchen features custom cabinetry, high-end Electrolux IQ stainless steel appliances, granite counters & contemporary back-splash. Spacious dining area features a gas fireplace & direct access to the backyard. Bedrooms are bright and sunny with built-in closet shelving. Bathrooms have been updated with wood vanities, decorative tile in showers, faucets and lighting. The backyard oasis has a paved yard, wood fence & lush landscaping with Japanese maple tree, rose bushes & vegetable garden. Other features include, Milgard dual pane windows, indoor laundry room, central A/C, copper piping, water filtration & softening system, tank-less water heater. Garage floor is epoxy sealed and has custom built-in cabinets. Located in great Los Gatos family neighborhood right next to a childrens park.
- MLS® #ML81751802
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,430
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1964
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- Amenities220 Volts in Kitchen
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, On Street, 2 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentKeith Walker
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address222 Thomas Dr
- AreaLos Gatos/Monte Sereno
- CityLOS GATOS
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95032
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of May 27th, 2019 at 3:56am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.