22039 Old Santa Cruz Hwy, LOS GATOS
Pride Of Ownership describes this one of a kind custom home reconstructed after that '89 earthquake! All that is was important to make this living experience the best that it could be has been incorporated in this property that was finished in '92. From the high ceilings and beautiful reconditioned wood floors to views of the Bay Area and Lexington Dam with the sound of the fish pond water fall in the back round completes the tranquil setting. There are also two out buildings on the property as well..one next to the 2 car attached garage that could be used for a art studio, guest cottage or The Man Cave and the other being a full on workshop with 220 power, plumbed for air compressor and pellet stove for those extended projects! There is even a 220 hookup for an RV! And, there is the basement with plenty of extra storage and space to create a fantastic wine cellar for your favorite libations! Here is your chance to own the property of your dreams.
- MLS® #ML81751423
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,749
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1992
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), 220 Volts in Kitchen, Skylight(s), Satellite Dish
- UtilitiesPropane On Site, Public Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Covered Parking, Other, 2 Car Garage
- ViewCity Lights, Forest/Woods, Hills, Mountains
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Gently Sloped, Views, Pond On Site
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofMetal Roof
- ConstructionWood Construction
- FoundationCombination, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentRichard Sobin
- Listing OfficeWindermere Silicon Valley
- Address22039 Old Santa Cruz Hwy
- AreaLos Gatos Mountains
- CityLOS GATOS
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95033
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, Propane, Stove - Pellet
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of May 26th, 2019 at 5:09pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.