910 Suiter St, HOLLISTER
Look no further! This 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home has updates galore. New interior/exterior paint, extensively remodeled kitchen that features custom shaker cabinets with soft close doors, quartz kitchen counters, glass subway backsplash & new stainless appliances. The home also has updated bathrooms with 12X24" tile, new sinks/vanities & a large master shower. That's not all! Other amenities include refinished original hardwood flooring, new light fixtures, air conditioning & an extra large 2 car garage. You will also appreciate this unique floor plan which features the 4th bedroom & 3rd bathroom on the opposite end of the house with it's own separate entrance. Come see all this wonderful home has to offer!
- MLS® #ML81749434
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,351
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1970
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Individual Gas Meters, Public Utilities
- GaragesAttached, On Street, 2 Car Garage
- RoofComposition Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentSteve Becerra
- Listing OfficeFour Corners Real Estate Group Inc
- Address910 Suiter St
- CountySan Benito
- Zip Code95023
- AppliancesHood Over Range, Oven Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
Price Change History for 910 Suiter St, HOLLISTER, CA (MLS® #ML81749434)
|Price Reduced||$515,000||$5,000 (0.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$520,000||$10,888 (2.05%)|
|Price Increased||$530,888||$20,000 (3.91%)|
|Contingent (from Active)||–||–|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $518,888)||$510,888||$8,000 (1.54%)|
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of August 18th, 2019 at 9:39pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.