3360 Maguire Way 313, DUBLIN
A modern Mediterranean style condo in Dublin's beautiful Terraces at Dublin Ranch, this unit features a living room that opens to the kitchen, dining and breakfast bar. The kitchen is fitted with marble countertop and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy cozy winter moments around the fireplace featuring a gas starter. Master suite features full bath & walk-in closet. Also featuring indoor laundry, window coverings, hardwood, tile, and carpet flooring. Two assigned secure parking spaces are located in the garage. This is a lovely community with a pristine pool, gym, theater and clubhouse with a kitchen, perfect for entertaining guests. This location provides plenty of nearby restaurants and shopping including Whole Food. EZ access to BART, HWY 580/680.
- MLS® #ML81748767
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,066
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built2007
- TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Individual Gas Meters, Public Utilities
- FeaturesCorner Unit, Unit Faces Common Area
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Electric Door or Gate Opener, Guest Parking, Lighted Parking Area, Tandem Parking, Underground Parking, 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- RoofTile Roof
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentTom Yang
- Listing OfficeTom Yang, Broker
- Address3360 Maguire Way 313
- Zip Code94568
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
Price Change History for 3360 Maguire Way 313, DUBLIN, CA (MLS® #ML81748767)
|Price Reduced (from $619,000)||$595,000||$24,000 (3.88%)|
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of June 16th, 2019 at 4:39pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.