226 Park Ln, ATHERTON
Imagine the Possibilities. Located on a rare 1.43 acre lot (per county) in the prestigious Circus Club area of West Atherton, this incredible and private parcel offers endless possibilities for architectural creativity and a grand, custom-built estate. With access from two different directions, your dream home can accommodate a flexible orientation with a formal facade and a separate motor court entrance. This property is undeniably one of the best opportunities to enter this world-renowned community, nestled in the epicenter of Silicon Valleys technological hub. In this prime location, youll be mere moments away from Menlo Circus Club, esteemed Menlo School and Sacred Heart Schools, vibrant downtown Menlo Park, and esteemed Sand hill Road venture capitalists.
- MLS® #ML81748051
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,520
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1921
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesGas Hookup in Kitchen
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Natural Gas, Public Utilities
- Parking Spaces6
- GaragesDetached, Drive Through, Guest Parking, On Street, Parking Area, Room for Oversized Vehicle, Tandem Parking, 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionRegular, Paved
- RoofShingle Roof
- ConstructionWood Construction
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentDeleon Team
- Listing OfficeDeleon Realty
- Address226 Park Ln
- AreaEl Camino to Alameda
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94027
- AppliancesFreezer, Hood Over Range, Oven - Built-In, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, Central Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of June 19th, 2019 at 6:55pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.