24 Adam Way, ATHERTON
Luxurious estate property with open-concept floor plan built in 2013 with high ceilings and a light-filled contemporary design, completed with Exudes quality and meticulous design. Fantastic layout with 3 levels including an elevator, theater, wine cellar, sports court, and incredible outdoor entertaining. Gourmet kitchen with the finest finishes and top of line appliances. 6 en-suited bedrooms (4 on upper/ 1 on main floor,1 on lower floor) in main house plus office and maid room. Downstairs recreation room features bar counter top, customized cabinets, open sitting area and great room for ping pong table and air hockey. Resort-like backyard are a spectacular setting and includes pool and spa,sports court, vegetable garden and barbecue center with refrigerator, gas cooktop and stone fireplace. Exceptionally private, architecturally unique inside and out - truly a home of distinction.
- MLS® #ML81747887
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage13,480
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built2013
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleCape Cod
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), 220 Volts in Kitchen, Skylight(s)
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesDetached, On Street, 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofWood Roof
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Crawl Space, Wood Frame
- Listing AgentShawn Luo
- Listing OfficeAez Investment, Inc.
- Address24 Adam Way
- AreaEl Camino to Alameda
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94027
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Oven - Built-In, Oven Range - Built-In, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, More than One Heating Zone
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning, Multi-Zone
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of June 19th, 2019 at 6:40pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.