3167 Ninole Dr, MARINA
Designed by famous architect Alan Turpin in 2006, this beautiful two-story family home with four bedrooms - including two masters and three full baths is a short distance to Marina State Beach, the Marina Library, downtown shopping, and the Sunday Farmers Market. Sited on almost a half acre lot, the large backyard includes a private sand dune. The home features new exterior and interior paint, a new stove and dishwasher, laminate and tile flooring, updated bathrooms, and open concept kitchen, lots of closet space, and outside storage. This property has good bones, is well taken care of, has copper plumbing and termite clearance. A perfect family home with plenty of room for kids and pets as well as entertaining family and friends!
- MLS® #ML81744070
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,604
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1968
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesVaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, 220 Volts in Kitchen, Gas Hookup in Kitchen
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Individual Gas Meters, Public Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesAttached, Off Street Parking, Room for Oversized Vehicle, 2 Car Garage
- ViewCourt, Mountains, Neighborhood, Other
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Gently Sloped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter & Slab, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentSharmaine Torrey
- Listing OfficeAlain Pinel Realtors
- Address3167 Ninole Dr
- AreaLocke Paddon
- Zip Code93933
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Gas, Oven - Self Cleaning, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of April 18th, 2019 at 4:26am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.