587 Viejo Rd, CARMEL
Great views of Monterey Bay and Monterey city lights from this home. The home has four bedrooms with an office and five baths. Kitchen is equipped with two KitchenAid dishwashers, six burner viking stove with two ovens, butcher block top center island, and more to delight any chef. Double pane windows and a central vacuum system are part of the upgrades in this home that has been well maintained. The three-car garage has a workshop included for the do-it-yourself individual. Dining room chandelier not included. 5-acre lot cannot be divided.
- MLS® #ML81742322
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,920
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1950
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleTraditional, Unknown
- AmenitiesSkylight(s), Satellite Dish
- UtilitiesNatural Gas
- GaragesDetached, 3 Car Garage
- ViewBay View, City Lights, Forest/Woods
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Gently Sloped, Grade - Sloped Up , Grade - Varies, Views
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- ConstructionWood Construction, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentSam Mcleod
- Listing OfficeSotheby's Int'l Realty-rancho
- Address587 Viejo Rd
- AreaJack's Peak
- Zip Code93923
- AppliancesOven - Built-In, Oven - Double, Oven - Electric, Oven - Gas, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven Range - Built-In, Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingMore than One Heating Zone, Other
- CoolingNo Cooling
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 22nd, 2019 at 12:25pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.