1326 Hoover St 5, MENLO PARK
Walk to DOWNTOWN Menlo Park... from this completely remodeled condominium in an exclusive small building of spacious and light SINGLE LEVEL units. Outstanding 2BD/2BA unit also available. 9' ceilings, open floor plan, contemporary white interior, wide plank European hardwood floors, new double pane Andersen windows & doors and recessed & custom lighting. Brand new kitchen with Professional Stainless Steel Appliances, quality cabinetry and quartz countertops. Brand new bathrooms feature white stone & tile finishes and quality chrome fixtures. Private balcony, ample storage space, Nest thermostat, central A/C. This is a SECURE BUILDING with 2 locked pedestrian gates and a secure garage. Per unit: 2 Designated Parking Spaces, 1 Car Charger Dock and a Private Storage Room in garage. Large lot with professionally landscaped garden and expansive rear patio. Professionally managed building. There's nothing like this in West Menlo Park!
- MLS® #ML81741681
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,745
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1973
- TypeCondo / Townhome
- StyleContemporary, Modern/High Tech
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Individual Gas Meters, Natural Gas, Public Utilities
- FeaturesEnd Unit
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Electric Gate, Electric Door or Gate Opener, Underground Parking, 2 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofFoam Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Concrete Perimeter & Slab
- Listing AgentLiz Daschbach
- Listing OfficeAlain Pinel Realtors
- Address1326 Hoover St 5
- AreaAllied Arts / Downtown
- CityMENLO PARK
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94025
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Microwave, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of April 19th, 2019 at 4:25am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.