2325 Tioga Dr, MENLO PARK
Attention to quality and detail is apparent throughout this masterfully designed home. Re-built and expanded in 2009, approx. 3180 sq. ft, an entertainer's dream, is filled with natural light and spacious rooms. The home includes a formal entry, sunken living room, dining room, family room, two en-suite bedrooms, a third bedroom and additional separate bathroom, large dressing room in master bedroom, chefs kitchen, stainless steel appliances, butler's pantry, abundant custom cabinetry and millwork, skylights, hardwood floors, carrara marble countertops and much more. Situated on over 16,000 sq. ft. of lush, architecturally designed for both day and night enjoyment, the landscaped terraced gardens are accessed by a walking path and the garden can be viewed from every expansive window or French door in the home. Lot and home square footage per plans. Centrally located in desirable Sharon Heights with access to commuter routes, Stanford University, shopping, parks, and top-rated schools.
- MLS® #ML81740191
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,180
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1969
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBay Windows, Skylight(s)
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Guest Parking, 2 Car Garage
- ViewBay View, City Lights, Neighborhood
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Varies
- RoofComposition Roof, Wood Roof
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter & Slab
- Listing AgentTory Fratt
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address2325 Tioga Dr
- AreaSharon Heights / Stanford Hills
- CityMENLO PARK
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94025
- AppliancesRefrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of April 18th, 2019 at 4:26am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.