753 Laurie Ave, SANTA CLARA
East Facing,naturally lit, smart home with high end upgrades throughout the home in a friendly neighborhood with many tech giants and easy access to commute. 3beds 2bath with two separate living area home has upgrades, too many to list. New floors & doors, custom Kitchen with sleek design, Stainless Steel Appliances and Stainless steel sink. Double Pane windows throughout, central ac and heating .Custom upgraded bathrooms with floating Vanities and frame less Shower doors, new Exhaust, new air vents and Standing shower with spa shower panel and hand shower. Recess lights with Smart Lutron switch to control the lights. and audio video centrally integrated with Echo dot to control devices throughout the home. Garage has Epoxy floors, finished wall with new paint and Storage attic with pull down ladder. Walk or bike to many trails,Schools and Tech giants. Easy Access to 101 and Expressways and Airport. New school opening in 2020.(Please verify) THIS IS THE HOME YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
- MLS® #ML81737875
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,207
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1961
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, On Street, 2 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionRegular
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofMetal Roof
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Concrete Perimeter & Slab, Concrete Slab, Crawl Space, Post & Pier
- Listing AgentSunita Merchia
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address753 Laurie Ave
- AreaSanta Clara
- CitySANTA CLARA
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95054
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of February 19th, 2019 at 8:10am PST.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.