3880 Alameda De Las Pulgas, MENLO PARK
Spacious and Stylish Living in West Menlo. Irresistible warmth awaits in this 5 bedroom, 4 bath home of 3,680 square feet (per county) located on a 9,306 square foot lot (per county), moments from Sharon Heights and Stanford amenities. Entertain in the double-height living room, formal dining room, refined family room with a wet bar and built-in media center, or the charming gated backyard with a pergola and rock waterfall. Unwind upstairs in the master suite with a private balcony, the dedicated home office, or additional spacious bedrooms. Nearby hot spots include Dutch Goose, Flea Street CafÃ©, Michelin-star Madera, Stanford Hills and Sharon Park, Sand Hill Road VCs, and Las Lomitas schools.
- MLS® #ML81737534
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,680
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1989
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, 220 Volts in Kitchen
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesAttached, Electric Door or Gate Opener, On Street, 2 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Sloped Up
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter & Slab, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentDeleon Team
- Listing OfficeDeleon Realty
- Address3880 Alameda De Las Pulgas
- AreaCounty / Alameda Area
- CityMENLO PARK
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94025
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Built-In, Oven - Double, Oven - Electric, Oven - Self Cleaning, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas, Heat-See Fireplace
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of April 18th, 2019 at 4:26am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.