7022 Valley Knoll Rd, CARMEL
Nestled at the end of a private cul de sac, this 70s custom home compliments the lovely natural landscape of Quail Lodge. This 4,000 square foot home features a flexible floor with four bedrooms and five baths. It's large open living areas afford great opportunities to customize the space to the buyers needs. Easily adaptable spaces could include an in-law unit, as well as a media room or large office. There is an impressive living room with high ceilings, hardwood floors, and a stone walled fireplace. The en suite first floor master bedroom is large and opens to a deck overlooking a wooded hillside. A glass paneled staircase leads to an open loft/bonus area.The beautiful, voluminous, white washed open ceilings add architectural interest and a wonderful sense of spaciousness. The home has a new septic tank and roof. The house also has a three car garage with a newly redone bath perfectly designed for pet care.
- MLS® #ML81736890
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,962
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1975
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, 220 Volts in Kitchen
- UtilitiesMaster Meter
- Parking Spaces3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- ViewForest/Woods, View of Golf Course
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Gently Sloped
- RoofComposition Roof, Shingle Roof
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter
- Listing AgentGladneyrandazzo
- Listing OfficeSotheby's Int'l Realty-rancho
- Address7022 Valley Knoll Rd
- Zip Code93923
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Oven - Built-In, Oven - Electric, Oven - Self Cleaning, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas, Electric Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
Price Change History for 7022 Valley Knoll Rd, CARMEL, CA (MLS® #ML81736890)
|Price Reduced||$1,879,000||$70,000 (3.59%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,949,000||$120,000 (5.80%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,189,000)||$2,069,000||$120,000 (5.48%)|
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 23rd, 2019 at 4:11pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.