13633 Sherman Blvd, MARINA
Major Price Reduction!!! Welcome to your new home in the beautiful East Garrison Community. This is the Savannah model in the Mediterranean Revival style. The heart of this fine home is the kitchen and great room leading out to the covered patio and low maintenance back yard where you, your family and friends will enjoy the open space. The layout of this home provides many options for your living experience. The community features parks and playgrounds. You are also right across the street from miles and miles of hiking and biking. Easy commute to the Bay Area. Sellers motivated. Easy to see. Call your agent to schedule your viewing.
- MLS® #ML81735417
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,017
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built2014
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesIndividual Electric Meters, Individual Gas Meters, Natural Gas, Public Utilities
- GaragesDetached, On Street, 2 Car Garage
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Level
- RoofTile Roof
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Construction, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentAshley Akulian
- Listing OfficeBay Homes And Estates
- Address13633 Sherman Blvd
- AreaMarina Heights/ The Dunes/ East Garrison
- Zip Code93933
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven - Electric, Oven - Self Cleaning, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat, Central Forced Air - Gas, Heat-See Fireplace
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
Price Change History for 13633 Sherman Blvd, MARINA, CA (MLS® #ML81735417)
|Price Reduced||$829,000||$20,000 (2.36%)|
|Price Reduced (from $889,000)||$849,000||$40,000 (4.50%)|
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of April 19th, 2019 at 4:09am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.