400 Irish Ridge Rd, HALF MOON BAY
Renovated by French & American architects this unique home on an approximately 80 acre secluded ridge-top overlooking the Pacific Ocean and pristine open space. The location is astoundingly beautiful. A 15 minute drive to beaches and downtown Half Moon Bay with its charming Main Street shops and quality restaurants is just under an hour to San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Santa Cruz. The retreat-like 2,250 sq ft home includes a 4 level main house with 3 beds/2 baths, and a studio unit with kitchenette, bathroom and private entrance. The kitchen/dining/great room in the main house was designed with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that welcome in the dramatic unobstructed views and sunsets. Accessed via a gated private drive the setting is the ultimate in privacy & nature. The property includes 2 wells, a private knoll, and agricultural land benefiting from the Williamson Act. Property includes 2 separate 40 acre parcels, buyer to investigate buildability of front 40 acre lot.
- MLS® #ML81733404
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,250
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1980
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings, Skylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling
- ViewHills, Ocean View, Pasture, Canyon, Ridge
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Sloped Up , Views, Grade - Sloped Down , Agricultural Use, Farm Animals (Permitted)
- RoofMetal Roof, Rolled Composition
- ConstructionWood Construction
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter & Slab
- Listing AgentJuliette Kulda Group
- Listing OfficeKw Peninsula Estates
- Address400 Irish Ridge Rd
- AreaTunitas Creek
- CityHALF MOON BAY
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94019
- AppliancesOven - Electric, Cooktop - Electric, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories3
Price Change History for 400 Irish Ridge Rd, HALF MOON BAY, CA (MLS® #ML81733404)
|Price Reduced (from $3,300,000)||$2,950,000||$350,000 (10.61%)|
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 16th, 2019 at 4:25pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.