556 Cherry Blossom Ln, CAMPBELL
Stunning Campbell home in an intimate community established around its own private park. The two-story home has an open floor plan, high ceilings, natural light, wood floors and over 2,000 square feet of living space. First floor features living/dining room combo opening onto a separate family room. The open kitchen has ample cabinet space, granite counters, gas range, stainless steel appliances and large center island. The second floor offers four bedrooms, including a loft area with built-in desk and private balcony. Master suite has private balcony, walk-in closet and brand new bath with soaking tub, double sinks, quartz counter tops and white shaker vanity. Backyard oasis with hot tub, landscaping, flagstone patio, arbor and new fence. Large two-car garage, central A/C, double pane windows, recessed lighting, plantation shutters and panel doors. The lovely community park has mature trees, green areas, walking path, benches and a childrens playground. HOA dues are $170 per month.
- MLS® #ML81732777
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,069
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1999
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesHigh Ceilings
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- GaragesAttached, Electric Door or Gate Opener, Guest Parking, Parking Area, 2 Car Garage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofConcrete Roof, Tile Roof
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentKeith Walker
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address556 Cherry Blossom Ln
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95008
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Microwave, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas, Heat-See Fireplace
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories2
© 2018 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of December 12th, 2018 at 2:40pm PST.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.