1317 Dryden Dr, SAN JOSE
Move in before Christmas!! This gorgeous NEWLY REBUILT home boasts contemporary design and quality work emphasizing functionality and energy efficiency. Its open floor plan offers three spacious bedrooms, two and half baths, a large kitchen connected with the family room, and a separate living room. The vaulted ceiling, oversized windows, and skylights bring in lots of natural light. Stunning chef's kitchen is fully appointed with huge center island, high-end cabinets, quartz countertop, and stainless steel appliances. Energy efficient LED lightings, double-pane widows, new HVAC system, new furnace, tankless water heater, new electrical, new plumbing, new landscaping, and brand new roof! Everything is done with permits! Located in the most desirable neighborhood in Berryessa, this home has easy access to major freeways 680, 880 and 101. It's about one mile to the future Bart station. Many amenities include Townsend Park, 99 Ranch, Costco, private school Challenger and Stratford.
- MLS® #ML81730641
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,538
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1971
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesSkylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Gas Hookup in Laundry Area, Skylight(s)
- UtilitiesNatural Gas, Public Utilities
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentKelly Wang
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address1317 Dryden Dr
- CitySAN JOSE
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95131
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Exhaust Fan, Hood Over Range
- HeatingCentral Forced Air - Gas
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories1
© 2018 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of November 18th, 2018 at 9:55pm PST.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.