2214 34th Ave, SAN FRANCISCO
This is it, YOUR NEW HOME! Enjoy the comfort and convenience of this 4-bed, 3-bath home in the highly desirable Parkside neighborhood of beautiful San Francisco. This wonderful property features new exterior paint; new paint for downstairs, garage, and outside deck; modern recessed lighting throughout; updated bathrooms; and an inviting kitchen with maple cabinets, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. Extra bonus is the permitted downstairs living area with its own entrance, perfect for in-laws or to rent out. Also featured are two sets of water heaters and two sets of furnaces, as well as a huge storage room downstairs. And best of all, this exceptional home sits close to shops, restaurants, and great schools. Whatever your lifestyle, Parkside's ideal location and distinctive community lets you create a life uniquely you, and this amazing home will ensure that you and your family live the good life for years to come. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!
- MLS® #ML81728921
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,575
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1938
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeAttached Single Family
- AmenitiesSkylight(s), Vaulted/Cathedral Ceiling, Skylight(s)
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Electric Door or Gate Opener, Guest Parking, 1 Car Garage
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofTile Roof, Bitumen
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Construction, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentAlana Lam
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address2214 34th Ave
- CitySAN FRANCISCO
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94116
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Hood Over Range, Microwave, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2019 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of January 21st, 2019 at 5:10pm PST.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.