17660 Raccoon Ct, MORGAN HILL
This RARE LAKEFRONT setting at HOLIDAY LAKE ESTATES will be a place of rest & retreat for you. The deck that faces Anderson Lake is a lovely spot for a quiet cup of morning coffee, family gatherings, or parties. Or come hideaway on the weekends from the busyness of Silicon Valley! Additional parking or play area to the left of the house. Walk to the open space with frog pond or down to the lake to kayak, join a motor boat, or fish. So close to Silicon Valley but feels like you're on vacation every day. Live here or have a weekend getaway place. New paint in & out, new floors on the main level, new kitchen granite counters, remodeling in bathrooms, and new plush carpets in the lower bedrooms. New front deck. Garage floor with new epoxy paint. The main floor has 3 sliding doors out to the deck facing the lake. It also has 1 bedroom and a hall bathroom. The lower floor has a master bedroom/bathroom/walk-in closet along with 3 other bedrooms and a hall bath. Enjoy the quiet serenity!
- MLS® #ML81711896
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,650
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built1976
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesSatellite Dish
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Guest Parking, 3 Car Garage
- ViewHills, Lake, Water Front
- Lot DescriptionGrade - Hillside, Views, Fishing
- RoofComposition Roof
- ConstructionStucco, Wood Construction, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab, Post & Pier
- Listing AgentWanda Puder
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address17660 Raccoon Ct
- AreaMorgan Hill / Gilroy / San Martin
- CityMORGAN HILL
- CountySanta Clara
- Zip Code95037
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingCentral Air Conditioning
- # of Stories2
© 2018 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of July 17th, 2018 at 3:42pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.