419 3rd St, MONTARA
With easy access to SF and the Peninsula, this affordable and elegant home with a bright and spacious floorplan, backs to an open space with peak views to the ocean from the expansive upper deck. Fresh interior paint, refinished hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and duo fireplace add style and refinement to the home. The generous sized kitchen boasting granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, display cabinetry, garden window and a breakfast nook, opens to the elegant family room. This fabulous home offers: two master suites, walk-in closet with built-in organizer, central vacuum, security system, water softener, a Nest thermostat, stainless steel construction, a finished crawlspace and an IPE wood deck which add up to easy, low cost, smart home maintenance. Wonderfully located within walking distance to beaches, Montara Mountain trails and elementary school.
- MLS® #ML81692896
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,312
- Square FootageAssessor
- Year Built2002
- TypeSingle Family Residential
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesVaulted/Cathedral Ceiling
- UtilitiesPublic Utilities
- GaragesAttached, Workshop in Garage, Electric Door or Gate Opener, 2 Car Garage
- ViewForest/Woods, Garden/Greenbelt, Mountains, Ocean View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition Roof
- ConstructionSteel Frame
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Sealed Crawlspace
- Listing AgentKary Cochrane
- Listing OfficeIntero Real Estate Services
- Address419 3rd St
- AreaEast of Highway 1
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94037
- AppliancesHood Over Range, Oven Range - Gas, Refrigerator (s)
- HeatingCentral Forced Air Heat
- CoolingNo Cooling
- # of Stories2
© 2018 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of March 17th, 2018 at 7:02pm PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.